Monday, February 1, 2010

Black History Month!

Well It's my favorite time of year, Black History Month. I thought long and hard about how to celebrate this year and I have decided that I will dedicate each day of February to one of my favorite black entertainers. I have chosen not to use any actual historical heroes such as Martin Luther King Jr. or Nelson Mandela because let's face it, that would not be so fun. I also will not be referring to many of the people I choose by their actual names but by their character's names, stage names, etc. Let's not be naive people, they aren't famous because they played themselves in a sitcom. I have been called many things, and one of them a racist. I assure you I am not trying to offend anyone, it will most likely happen regardless.

1 comment:

  1. This is a noble effort! I fully support you in this endeavor!!!

    ReplyDelete