Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3rd

Shock G/ Humpty Hump, yell either one on the streets and he will turn to look. I would honestly like to know at what point of his life he decided that one stage name just was not going to cut it. I understand he had a pretty successful song by the same name but that doesn't mean he needs to call himself by the title. I mean, I made a pretty bitchin sandwich the other day but you don't see me introducing myself as the bacon-turkey-bravonator.
I will say this for the guy, he's the only man alive that makes me wish it was winter all year round. Oh wait, with him it doesn't have to be! Fur is in every season.

1 comment:

  1. I really think you should start introducing yourself as the Bacon-Turkey-Bravonator. I mean... you earned the title.

    ReplyDelete